In October 2012 we have decided to generate a movie OA. There were 514 movies in acedb, all pertaining the RNAi class. We are going to generate the movie OA and import those objects. Files on tazendra /home/acedb/draciti/Movies
Movie Data Model
?Movie Description ?Text Public_name UNIQUE Text Pick_me_to_call Text Text RNAi ?RNAi XREF Movie Variation ?Variation XREF Movie Expr_pattern ?Expr_pattern XREF Movie Remark ?Text #Evidence
- Pgdbid -- no table -- postgres database ID, generates automatically upon entry.
- WBMovie -> "mov_name" Generates automatically upon entry. WBMovie0000000001
- Reference -> "mov_paper" WBPaperID paper ontology not dumped
- Source -> "mov_source" text
- Description -> "mov_description" bigtext
- RNAi -> "mov_rnai" Text
There are 500 objects we currently have for movie/rnai are not in rnai OA but are stored in citace minus so we cannot import them as multiontology.
- Expression pattern -> "mov_exprpattern" multiontology on expression patterns as in Picture OA
- DB_INFO -> "mov_dbinfo" this field will contain the DB_INFO including the Accession number for linking out to the url. Please make sure to enter in this format:
RNAi id OT/sp9h5-0101.mov text space text space text
- Variation -> "mov_variation" multiontology on variations like in phenotype OA tab1
- Remark -> "mov_remark" text
- Curator -> "mov_curator"
The dumper on tazendra is here: /home/acedb/draciti/oa_movie_ace_dumper use_movie_package.pl@
When you decide to dump WBPaperIDs change the dumper
-D file for Citace Minus
Deposited on March 14th 2013. Filename: RNAiMovie.ace
Populating RNAi-Movie data
/home/postgres/work/pgpopulation/mov_movie/20121012_newOa/populate_movies_20121012.pl done in sandbox.
Spare_movies folder on canopus
located here /home/daniela/OICR/Movies were not in OA and probably refer to Zipperlain et al. Check to which RNAI object they match and add in OA
As of October 2012 movies came from 3 large scale studies
- Fraser et al, 2000 -513 movies- (after correspondence with J Arhinger the movies were assigned to Zipperlen et al, 2001; WBPaper00004811). The Paper field in movie OA was populated on August 14 2013 through the RNAi mappings -DR.
- Murray et al, 2012; WBPaper00040986 -321 movies
- Piano et al, 2000
- Piano et al 2002; WBPaper00005599
for the Piano Movies (stored at the rnai.org) database we have tried to obtain -and failed to have- the access to full movies from Chris Gunsalus at NYU. For this reason we are requesting a database info tag to store the urls and link out directly - October 2013 DR
In the future if we are going to import more movies we have to make sure the file names will not overlap. To prevent this we can organize the folder in the same way we have pictures. Done on october 11th 2013 DR
For this we should add in the ?Movie model the following tags
- Reference ?Paper XREF Movie added October 2013
- Contact ?Person Pending as not needed for now
Then we need to move all the movie files in folders named after the WBPaerID, as it happens for pictures done October 2013 DR
We already have a Paper field in OA is dumping in .ace as per October 11th 2013 DR
Currently movies are stored here: /home/daniela/OICR
in the Movies folder