In October 2012 we have decided to generate a movie OA. There were 514 movies in acedb, all pertaining the RNAi class. We are going to generate the movie OA and import those objects. Files on tazendra /home/acedb/draciti/Movies
Movie Data Model
?Movie Description ?Text Name UNIQUE Text Pick_me_to_call Text Text RNAi ?RNAi XREF Movie Variation ?Variation XREF Movie Expr_pattern ?Expr_pattern XREF Movie Remark ?Text #Evidence
- Pgdbid -- no table -- postgres database ID, generates automatically upon entry.
- WBMovie -> "mov_name" Generates automatically upon entry. WBMovie0000000001
* Reference -> "mov_paper" WBPaperID paper ontology
- Source -> "mov_source" text
- Description -> "mov_description" bigtext
- RNAi -> "mov_rnai" Text
There are 500 objects we currently have for movie/rnai are not in rnai OA but are stored in citace minus so we cannot import them as multiontology.
- Expression pattern -> "mov_exprpattern" multiontology on expression patterns as in Picture OA
- Variation -> "mov_variation" multiontology on variations like in phenotype OA tab1
- Remark -> "mov_remark" text
- Curator -> "mov_curator"
When you decide to dump WBPaperIDs change the dumper
Populating RNAi-Movie data
/home/postgres/work/pgpopulation/mov_movie/20121012_newOa/populate_movies_20121012.pl done in sandbox.
As of now (October 2012) movies come from 3 large scale studies
- Fraser et al, 2000
- Piano et al, 2000
- Murray et al, 2012
In the future if we are going to import more movies we have to make sure the file names will not overlap. To prevent this we can organize the folder in the same way we have pictures.
For this we should add in the ?Movie model the following tags
- Reference ?Paper XREF Picture
- Contact ?Person
Then we need to move all the movie files in folders named after the WBPaerID, as it happens for pictures
We already have a Paper field in OA
Currently movies are stored here: /home/daniela/OICR
in the Movies folder