Difference between revisions of "Movie"
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
were not in OA and probably refer to Zipperlain et al. Check to which RNAI object they match and add in OA. Checked on Oct
were not in OA and probably refer to Zipperlain et al. Check to which RNAI object they match and add in OA. Checked on Oct . movies were never made movie objects even pre-oa . They were 'orphans' already then. Kept in the Spare_movies folder but no further action will be takenDR
Revision as of 12:16, 15 October 2013
In October 2012 we have decided to generate a movie OA. There were 513 movies in acedb, all pertaining the RNAi class. We are going to generate the movie OA and import those objects. Files on tazendra /home/acedb/draciti/Movies
Movie Data Model
?Movie Description ?Text Public_name UNIQUE Text Pick_me_to_call Text Text RNAi ?RNAi XREF Movie Variation ?Variation XREF Movie Expr_pattern ?Expr_pattern XREF Movie Remark ?Text #Evidence Reference ?Paper XREF Movie #added Oct2013 DR DB_INFO ?Database ?Database_field Text #added Oct2013 DR
- Pgdbid -- no table -- postgres database ID, generates automatically upon entry.
- WBMovie -> "mov_name" Generates automatically upon entry. WBMovie0000000001
- Reference -> "mov_paper" WBPaperID paper ontology
- Source -> "mov_source" text
- Description -> "mov_description" bigtext
- RNAi -> "mov_rnai" Text
There are 500 objects we currently have for movie/rnai are not in rnai OA but are stored in citace minus so we cannot import them as multiontology.
- Expression pattern -> "mov_exprpattern" multiontology on expression patterns as in Picture OA
- DB_INFO -> "mov_dbinfo" this field contains the DB_INFO including the Accession number for linking out to the url.
- Variation -> "mov_variation" multiontology on variations like in phenotype OA tab1
- Remark -> "mov_remark" text
- Curator -> "mov_curator"
for DB_INFO tag Please make sure to enter in this format:
RNAi id OT/sp9h5-0101.mov text space text space text
As of October 2013 the only database to which we are linking out is rnai.org. The Database info is hardcoded in the dumper to dump
Database : "RNAi" Name "RNAi" URL "http://www.rnai.org" URL_constructor "http://www.rnai.org/movies/%s"
We did not generate a mapping file as there is just one database.
The dumper on tazendra is here: /home/acedb/draciti/oa_movie_ace_dumper use_movie_package.pl@
When you decide to dump WBPaperIDs change the dumper
-D file for Citace Minus
Deposited on March 14th 2013. Filename: RNAiMovie.ace
Populating RNAi-Movie data
/home/postgres/work/pgpopulation/mov_movie/20121012_newOa/populate_movies_20121012.pl done in sandbox.
Spare_movies folder on canopus
located here /home/daniela/OICR/Movies were not in OA and probably refer to Zipperlain et al. Check to which RNAI object they match and add in OA. Checked on Oct 15th 2013. The movies were never made movie objects even pre-oa (check files to populate on tazendra /home/acedb/draciti/Movies). They were 'orphans' already then. Kept in the Spare_movies folder but no further action will be taken. DR
As of October 2012 movies came from 3 large scale studies
- Fraser et al, 2000 -513 movies- (after correspondence with J Arhinger the movies were assigned to Zipperlen et al, 2001; WBPaper00004811). The Paper field in movie OA was populated on August 14 2013 through the RNAi mappings -DR.
- Murray et al, 2012; WBPaper00040986 -321 movies
- Piano et al, 2000
- Piano et al 2002; WBPaper00005599
for the Piano Movies (stored at the rnai.org) database we have tried to obtain -and failed to have- the access to full movies from Chris Gunsalus at NYU. For this reason we requested a "database info-DB_INFO" tag to store the urls and link out directly - October 2013 DR
In the future if we are going to import more movies we have to make sure the file names will not overlap. To prevent this organized the folder on Canopus in the same way we have pictures. Done on october 11th 2013 DR
For this we should add in the ?Movie model the following tags
- Reference ?Paper XREF Movie #added October 2013
- Contact ?Person #Pending as not needed for now
Then we moved all the movie files in folders named after the WBPaerID, as it happens for pictures #done October 2013 DR
We already have a Paper field in OA and is dumping in .ace as per October 11th 2013 DR
Currently movies are stored here: /home/daniela/OICR
in the Movies folder