This is the official wiki site for WormBase, the database of the model organism Caenorhabditis elegans and related nematodes. In addition to containing information on using WormBase, this Wiki contains articles on C. elegans biology and experimental protocols. WormBase is developed by an an international consortium of researchers and computer scientists.
To edit this Wiki, please create an account (click on the 'log in/create account' link at the top of the page). Before contributing, please see the WormBaseWiki usage guidelines.
This section of the WormBase Wiki contains community-submitted content.
- About C. elegans
- Experimental protocols / Tools
- Job postings (Worm Community Forum)
- Other nematodes
- Nematode resequencing and diversity
- Official User Guide
- Data mining - Learn about the methods for mining WormBase systematically
- Searching WormBase for Information About C. elegans (Wiley)
- Glossary of terms
- Downloads - Download commonly requested files and datasets
- Guidelines for Users on Submitting/Reporting Data to WormBase
- Editorial policy - WormBase editorial policy
- Presentations | Publications - public information presented by the developers of WormBase
- Installng WormBase on your own computer
- Release notes
- Acceptable use policy
- Citing WormBase
- Copyright statement
- Privacy statement
WormBase offers a number of ways to stay up-to-date with new features and datasets, to make feature requests, and to ask for assistance with the database.
- Mailing lists: general questions, developers
- RSS news feeds
- WormBase Newsletters
- WormBook Announcements - low volume