This is the official wiki site for WormBase, the database of the model organism Caenorhabditis elegans and related nematodes. WormBase is developed by an an international consortium of researchers and computer scientists.
To edit this Wiki, please create an account (click on the 'log in/create account' link at the top of the page). Before contributing, please see the WormBaseWiki usage guidelines.
About C. elegans
- Caenorhabditis elegans (Wikipedia)
- Key publications
- Genetic Nomenclature
- Obtaining strains
- Reagents - Useful reagents from third-party sources
- Experimental protocols / Tools
- Other nematodes
- Nematode resequencing and diversity
- C. elegans laboratories
- Worm Community Discussion Forum (Job postings)
- Software for nematode research
- Related web resources
- Official User Guide
- Data mining - Learn about the methods for mining WormBase systematically
- Searching WormBase for Information About C. elegans (Wiley)
- Glossary of terms
- Release Schedule - When to expect the next release of WormBase, and information on past releases
- Citing WormBase
- Presentations | Publications - public information presented by the developers of WormBase
- Installng WormBase on your own computer
- Editorial policy - WormBase editorial policy
- Acceptable use policy
- Copyright statement
- Privacy statement
WormBase offers a number of ways to stay up-to-date with new features and datasets, to make feature requests, and to ask for assistance with the database.
- Twitter (username: wormbase)
- Mailing lists: general questions, developers
- Subscribe to RSS feeds...
- WormBase Newsletters
- WormBook Announcements - low volume