Public Mailing Lists
WormBase maintains a number of public / semi-public mailing lists:
Announcements of general interest to the community, including announcements of new features and data releases (low volume).
Where to send help requests for help. Also see the help archives for questions that have already been answered. Although this is an unrestricted mailing list, heavy filtering is used to control the amount of spam passing through the list.
Technical discussions among the WormBase developers and interested parties (high volume). Subscription by invitation.
Technical discussions among the WormBase developers regarding the data model (high volume). Subscription by invitation.
Low-traffic mailing list for news and updates on running a local installation of WormBase.
Internal Mailing Lists
The following lists are open only to member of the WormBase Consortium.
A private mailing list for the members of the WormBase Consortium.
A private mailing list for the sequence curators at WormBase
Archives of the mailing lists are maintained in hypertext form:
- wormbase-dev (private)
- wormbase-models (private)
- wormbase-staff (private)
- genenames (private)
- seqcur (private)
Archives prior to December 2007
- wormbase-announce archives
- wormbase-help archives (username: wormbase password: wormbase)
- wormbase-dev archives (password required)
- WormBase CVS commit messages (password required)
- wormbase-models archive (password required)
- wormbase-staff archive (password required)
- seqcur archive (password required)