Public Mailing Lists
WormBase maintains four public/semi-public mailing lists:
Announcements of general interest to the community, including announcements of new features and data releases (low volume).
Where to send help requests for help. Also see the help archives for questions that have already been answered. Although this is an unrestricted mailing list, heavy filtering is used to control the amount of spam passing through the list.
Technical discussions among the WormBase developers and interested parties (high volume). Subscription by invitation.
Technical discussions among the WormBase developers regarding the data model (high volume). Subscription by invitation.
Internal Mailing Lists
The following lists are open only to member of the WormBase Consortium.
A private mailing list for the members of the WormBase Consortium.
A private mailing list for the sequence curators at WormBase
To subscribe to any of these mailing lists, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the body of the e-mail (not the subject line) write subscribe list name, where list name is the name of the mailing list you wish to subscribe to.
Archives of the mailing lists are maintained in hypertext form:
- wormbase-announce archives
- wormbase-help archives (username: wormbase password: wormbase)
- wormbase-dev archives (password required)
- WormBase CVS commit messages (password required)
- wormbase-models archive (password required)
- wormbase-staff archive (password required)
- seqcur archive (password required)