From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
All meetings: WebDev Issues Meetings
Thursday June 13th 10:30am, Location: 6th floor Kitchen
Logging in to Intermine
- create accounts on behalf of users, store permanent token (currently, only 24 hour token available through REST)
- ask users to add Google account, log in behind the scenes openid. (use same realm for wormbase & wormmine for only one authentication)
- run through testing template
- RESTful API tests
- don't have to know system itself
- to implement new tests:
- copy template file, make new tests
- write tests same time you resolve an issue
Now looking at API tests
- acceptance tests
- matching counts
- none of them passed (small % difference)
- use cases seem fine!
- working on issues - milestone over 50% completed!
- ~50 solved, ~50 open
- FASTA loader working
- curators have deadline - next week
- description + summary fields
- Gary - suggested new filters
- build will take less time
- development machine!
- going through these now. WIll have a list for the meeting.