This page documents the creation of the construct class and all tools needed for its curation.
A construct is defined as any single contiguous stretch of engineered DNA sequence. Constructs will be curated as objects used in the generation of transgenes, engineered alleles, and expression markers used in analysis of expression patterns, gene regulation, and biological topics.
The official model page is here along with compensatory changes to related models and test data. Constructs will be curation for the benefit of a number of other data classes: Variation, Transgene, Gene Regulation, Topic, and Expression Pattern.
- create construct tables see tables on OA tables page
- assign all transgene objects a unique WBConstruct ID.
- move/rename/rededicate(?) many of the trp tables to be construct tables
- reorganize the transgene OA to include construct curation - don't know if this is possible as both constructs and transgenes need to be assigned unique ids also any given transgene could have multiple constructs and any given construct could be used by multiple transgenes
- add functionality to exprpat, genereg, and topic OAs to enter construct requests