Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 21:41, 25 July 2011 by Rkishore (→Building an Ontology Annotator interface for concise description curation)
Building an Ontology Annotator interface for concise description curation
- Curation starts by querying for a gene, wbgene is an autocomplete (not a dropdown), the term info is populated from the gene info from the gin_ tables, not an OBO file.
- Querying for a gene brings up data from postgres or tells you there are no matches. To make a new annotation, click the New button to generate curator, date, pgid, and curator history.
- Order and description of fields for the Concise Description OA (name of postgres table in italics):
- WBGene cdc_wbgene
- Curator cdc_curator
- Curator History cdc_curhistory data has pgid, don't ever change this value or you'll be looking at the term info of a different pgid.
- Description cdc_description : This is a dropdown, values are: Concise Description, Human Disease Relevance, Provisional Description, Sequence Features, Functional Pathway, Functional Physical Interaction, Biological Process, Molecular Function, Expression, Other Description.
- Description Text : This field is a big text box, expands as filled.
- Paper cdc_paper
- Accession Evidence cdc_accession
- Last Updated cdc_lastupdate
- PGID no table
- No dump cdc_nodump