From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
July 18 2017
- IWM sign-up sheets, 69 names, 8 interested in reviewing
**create a mailing list for uPub announcements **start database(?) of interested people and possible roles - authors, reviewers
- Number of visitors since IWM greatly increased- ~2000 unique/week, ~2800 page views
- micropubs vs data submission to WB: What to do when users only want to submit data and not micropublish? ex. Updike submissions
- Daniela: One thought is that WormBase does not take personal communications any more- to my knowledge. So the micropub seems the only way to get these data out.
- Coko collaboration: When should we start discussions with them?
- Editorial board: Any more thoughts on who to have?
- Logo: Use Nemametrix designer? ~700USD ($75/hr); Who did the AGR logo and how much was it?