Difference between revisions of "C.remanei"
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
Latest revision as of 19:34, 11 August 2010
The C.remanei data available in WormBase is based on the Caenorhabditis_remanei-1.0 6x assembly from WashU and gene predictions using the WashU merged gene prediction pipeline. These gene predictions have not been submitted to EMBL/GenBank, but the assembly has.
- a newer 9.2x C.remanei assembly is available from WashU Caenorhabditis_remanei-15.0.1
- the NGASP project plans produce a new C.remanei gene set
- manual curation is supposed to start as soon as NGASP predictions for the new assembly are available.
- EMBL/GenBank submission is supposed to start together with manual curation.
State of Integration
As of WS191:
Is now fully integrated into the build.
The default code is used to show the ACeDB data and there is a GBrowse version available to show the GFF annotation. It is also included in the three-way genomic alignment viewer on the dev site.
- the small GBrowse window on the gene page doesn't show anything.
The files are available on the normal
replace the xxx with the release number you want.
- gene models will be manually curated by WashU.
- gene names are already curated in the traditional ex-CGC / WormGeneNames way (identifiable by a Crem- prefix)
- for the current gene models only systematic errors will be fixed, as we expect NGASP to release a new geneset any day
preliminary data was made available as flatfiles and through the WormBase GBrowse
integration of C.remanei data into the canonical ACeDB database
- integration of C.remanei into the regular build pipeline
- website fixes
- got included into the frozen release
- assembly update
- update of the gene-set with Jigsaw models