we can reuse the allele-sequence submission form http://www.wormbase.org/submissions/allele_sequence.cgi
Mary Ann suggested:
- Under the General section, add the new field/question : Is this submission part of a micropublication [yes/no]
Should be mandatory. Should have green ? with explanation of what micropub is and a link to www.micropublicationbiology.org
We should probably do the same thing we will do with allele phenotype form and have a different display instead:
- Add ORCID field below 'Your Name' field
- Remove PubMedID
Add -below 'Your e-mail address' field:
- co-authors -> autocomplete on people
- Laboratory -> autocomplete on labs -> mandatory
- Funding -> free text -> mandatory
- Species -> autocomplete on species?
- Choose an image -> Browse button, only jpg accepted -> mandatory
- Description -> big text (small box that becomes big upon clicking)
* Allele Name ? * Gene Name * Sequence Name ?
in a separate section called allele details
Below the Comment field add (see http://www.wormbase.org/submissions/expr_micropub.cgi)
- Publication Details
- Title of the Submission
- Suggested Reviewer
- References -> Field that allows PMID entries
- Disclaimer -> mandatory checkbox like in the Expression micropublication form: I declare to the best of my knowledge that the experiment is reproducible.
Mary Ann will also implement the following changes in the general form:
- Under the Sequence Data section.
Add Engineered_allele (after deletion + insertion) to Type of Alteration
- Under the Origin section.
Add a new Field "Production Method" with "for engineered alleles" already entered the box if this is possible for a pull_down. If it's not possible then we need to add "for engineered alleles only" somewhere near that field.
Pull down should have
CRISPR_Cas9 Homologous_recombination MosSci MosDEL NHEJ TALENs ZFNNHEJ_repair ZFNNHEJ_repair