Working Group:Handling Multiple Species
(Redirected from Working Group:Comparative Genomics)Jump to navigationJump to search
- Explore available tools for presentation of comparative genomics data.
- Survey organism databases for methods of presenting and navigating between species.
- Identify weaknesses and limitations at WormBase.
- Norie de la Cruz
- Todd Harris (organizer)
- Michael Paulini
- Gary Williams
- Codify best practices for presentation of multiple species data.
- Generate action items for implementation, ranging from data management to visualization.
- Is our data logically organized and easy to find?
- Is our data easy to download in batch from the FTP site?
- Are the data files on the FTP site complete, documented, created with each release?
- Is it possible to browse WormBase with limited knowledge of C. elegans/C.elegans IDs?