WebDev 2013.05.06-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Should we switch to precompiling data structures vs html?
- Faster caching by storing data structures - but slower HTML generation
- TODO: run html under load (AB - benchmarking tool)
- TODO: will look into templating - speed up
- gene feature on reverse strand showing reverse.
- GBrowse problem.
- Waiting for GMOD to get back
- Standardize config
- Kevin & Michael are working on GBrowse config - communicate with them
- JB wants a snapshot, see the difference
- spreadsheet - TH will find it
- Looking at several issues - feature page, location widget, already there?
- sequence should be shown on feature
- configuration - going well
- began branding the webapp
- going through all webapp docs to understand config files
- will redirect links to WB report pages
- bring in header/footer to intermine
- Documenting intermine
- engage curators/users
- get more feedback - need to teach ppl how to use it
- leave feedback please
- Engaging Raymond more
- Writing docs/modifying configs
- Intermine liason w/ curators
- JD will focus on technical issues
- Regular calls every week - WormMine strategy
- WormMine tutorial - after Full Group call
- TH: might not be a good time?
- JB: record tutorial
- how will this perform under load?
- Is the data correct?
- No idea - get curators to test
- Raymond can do this?
- WB app
- added cytoscape to Process page
- Intermine meeting
- work on production environment
- problem where email is being black listed from one node
- problems registering to forums
- We should look into MyWormBase