WebDev 2013.03.27-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- begin taking minutes again
- email TH if you think the site is down
- webhook - is it working?
- non-privileged user runs starman
- occasionally fails during git pull
- data display issues done for WS236 - merged to master
- search - taking up memory with synonym
Ace vs GFF3
- which is more reliable?
- species dependent - TH
- TH - there are species with GFF3 only, nothing in ace
- JD - loading gene model data from ace, might not ever use gff3...
- TH - There are going to be fields you never use in ace since the data is in GFF3.
- JD - build time
- filtering Protein - remove all mas spec proteins and small species
- 9.1G -> 7.2G
- running test build now
- Writing xpath for Variation
- data loading issue right now for website
- start going through js issues
- TH: would be cool to have integrated examples into the site
- moving datafiles to /nfs -> will complicate git repo
- TH: will add memory to intermine server
- release cycle diagram
- build project wide workflow diagram
- will make longer - show all data loading
- will explain testing/precaching on the diagram
- will add descriptions on each step, which team does what
- change our wednesday call -> Friday
- redundant on wed since we talk on monday
- 11am every Fri -> starting next week