WebDev 2010.04.14-Agenda and Minutes
1. Administration update (Todd; 5 minutes)
- Figured out production environment issues
2. Discuss WS213 status (Norie; 10 minutes)
- Ready by Friday
- Model changes -- will need update of the scripts.
3. Discuss modENCODE progress (Xq; 10 minutes)
[Wed Apr 14 09:00:55 2010] [error] [client 188.8.131.52] FastCGI: server "/usr/local/wormbase/gbrowse-current/cgi/gb2/gbrowse" stderr: Storable binary image v30.104 more recent than I am (v2.7) at blib/lib/Storable.pm (autosplit into blib/lib/auto/Storable/thaw.al) line 415, at /usr/local/wormbase/extlib/lib/perl5/x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/RegionSearch.pm line 431, referer: http://wormbase.org/db/gb2/gbrowse/c_elegans/
[Wed Apr 14 09:00:55 2010] [error] [client 184.108.40.206] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/usr/local/wormbase/gbrowse-current/cgi/gb2/gbrowse", referer: http://wormbase.org/db/gb2/gbrowse/c_elegans/
- recently got production account, getting going
- TH to explore Storable issues
4. Discuss WormMart progress (Abby; 10 minutes)
- Loading DBs into appropriate server, installed plenty of items
- Building WS205
5. Outline Variation API, testing (Todd; 10 minutes)
Things we want to test:
- API behavior
- Data pull and processing within
- Generic tests
- Standardize test
- Moving forward: TH to finish up Variation; Abby to get going back on Template work...
6. Open Table
- Ontology search advances (NBC)
- Next call Wed -- No call Mon, Happy B-day Todd!
- API class discussion
- XS update on DB connectivity.