WebDev 2009.09.09-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Administrative Update (Todd; 5 minutes)
- Servers are being moved to new hosting facility; Keeping services up in its midst - To be finished today
- Added new feature: tied web submission form to BitBucket; email help desk kept online - New ways to encourage curators to use issue tracker discussed --- JIRA, based on bugzilla, suggested - WB source code: currently CVS; newer items in Mercurial -- LS suggested move of Mercurial code to OICR - Bitbucket, externally hosted, facilitates user external use participation, Will be mirrored in OICR.
- Abigail Cabunoc joined team 20090809
Describe development progress (Norie; 10 minutes)
Define WS206 development goals (all; 10 minutes)
WormMart progress and pitfalls (Zheng; 10 minutes)
- Interface development needs to be done manually per Will Spooner - Zheng to process WS195, 200, 205 - Will document via the wiki
- Call format, With WebDev expanding should it change? - LS ModENCODE attend WB Staff monthly meet instead. Group agreed.
- TH to return to mirroring tracks for WB GBrowse.
- NB: Ce data freeze 09/15d. Abigail looking into importing data directly.