WebDev 2009.08.19-Agenda and Minutes
From WormBaseWikiJump to navigationJump to search
1. Administration Update (Todd; 10 minutes)
- Hardware status
2. Discuss WS205 development status (5 minutes)
Norie away this week; WS205 development deadline today.
3. Discuss modENCODE updates (Marc, Peter, Zheng, Todd; time as needed)
- Snyder data: releasing a new bolus of data
- Lieb data: nothing new; six more data sets
- Analysis working group: data freeze on September 10th.
- Any modENCODE data at level 2 or level 3 will be considered
- Aim to have as many data freeze datasets mirrored from WormBase as possible
- Marked downloads directory for Level II/III data
- WormBase link to that data indicating modENCODE data sets (or a little page)
- For WS206: create freeze data sets and move to WormBase FTP site; Marc/Peter will let Todd know when ready
- Posted a few data sets - White and Celniker
- reolved bug in density plot of wiggle tracks
4. Open Table
- TH: GBrowse with NFS?
- LS: Works well with high performance system; however, session lock files don't lock correctly; problems providing round-robin services.
- TH: wiggle2gff3.pl - generate GFF2?
- LS: for each wiggle file, writes out a single line. Just needs a small change to allow GFF2 dumping.
- LS New version with user accounts; OpenID login, sharing