Difference between revisions of "WBConfCall 2019.08.15-Agenda and Minutes"

From WormBaseWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "= Agenda and Minutes =")
 
(Agenda and Minutes)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
= Agenda and Minutes =
 
= Agenda and Minutes =
 +
 +
1. Allele curation
 +
  Need an AGR-friendly curation system
 +
  Allele sequence data submission form needs to be updated to make it more user-friendly
 +
  Micropublication would like to connect sequence tools to submission forms so that authors can generate figures on site. Karen will discuss with Hinxton team about this offline
 +
 +
2. Disease model data are scattered between two curation pipelines. The new pipeline for AGR requires more details, so old data need to be manually re-annotated to fit it. Ranjana said it would take "years". This is causing difficulties for the WormBase website, and several downstream tools. We will to discuss this with Ranjana to see if there is a better solution at the database level to make the downstream work easier.
 +
 +
3. SoBa Graph for NAR paper. Raymond will discuss with Sibyl on how to change the display.
 +
 +
4. Two Help Desk issue from early July: 
 +
https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/7187
 +
https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/7239
 +
 +
Todd and Sibyl will take care of them.

Latest revision as of 18:42, 15 August 2019

Agenda and Minutes

1. Allele curation

  Need an AGR-friendly curation system
  Allele sequence data submission form needs to be updated to make it more user-friendly 
  Micropublication would like to connect sequence tools to submission forms so that authors can generate figures on site. Karen will discuss with Hinxton team about this offline

2. Disease model data are scattered between two curation pipelines. The new pipeline for AGR requires more details, so old data need to be manually re-annotated to fit it. Ranjana said it would take "years". This is causing difficulties for the WormBase website, and several downstream tools. We will to discuss this with Ranjana to see if there is a better solution at the database level to make the downstream work easier.

3. SoBa Graph for NAR paper. Raymond will discuss with Sibyl on how to change the display.

4. Two Help Desk issue from early July: https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/7187 https://github.com/WormBase/website/issues/7239

Todd and Sibyl will take care of them.