Main Page Temp
WormBase is developed by an international consortium of researchers and computer scientists.
To edit this Wiki, please create an account (click on the 'log in/create account' link at the top of the page). Before contributing, please see the WormBaseWiki usage guidelines.
Please select which domain of the WormBase Wiki that you would like to browse:
WormBase User Guide
- Biological Entities & Experimental Data
- Reagents & Protocols
- WormBase Tools & Queries
- Data mining
- Searching WormBase for Information About C. elegans
- Official User Guide -- Usage, FAQs, Glossary of terms
- Data Submission/Correction
- Staying Up-to-Date with WormBase
- WormBase offers a number of ways to stay up-to-date with new features and datasets, to make feature requests, and to ask for assistance with the database.
- Live Help Desk: The WormBase Room on FriendFeed
- Twitter: Status updates, Software commit messages
- Mailing Lists: General questions | Developers -- More...
- RSS Feeds: News and Status | Development News -- More Info
- WormBase Newsletters
- WormBook Announcements - low volume
- General Information
- Release Schedule - When to expect the next release of WormBase, and information on past releases
- Mirror sites and frozen releases
- Citing and Acknowledging WormBase
- Presentations | Publications - public information presented by the developers of WormBase
- Installng WormBase on your own computer
- Editorial policy - WormBase editorial policy
- Acceptable use policy
- Privacy statement
- WormBase Wiki Site Map